Tiverton Balloon Festival (TBF) Friday 12th until Sunday 14th July 2013
1. Festival tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. Pre-purchased Festival tickets allow the wristband wearer multiple entry both to the Tiverton Balloon Festival and off-site field car parking (subject to space and access) on all 3 days. Note - For re-entry wristbands must not be broken.
3. Festival car park(s) and the entire Petroc/Tiverton High School site are only accessible and available to purchasers of
4. The Tiverton Balloon Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission.
5. The Tiverton Balloon Festival Organisers reserve the right to add, withdraw or vary the advertised programme.
6. There will be no refunds in the event of cancellation. In the exceptional case of the entire Festival having to be cancelled
for any reason, the event will be rescheduled and ticket holders provided with replacement entry for the rescheduled dates.
7. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
8. Other than guide dogs, animals are not permitted onto the site.
9. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on-site.
10. Those who are, or whom appear to be, under 18 years of age will not be served alcohol nor may be permitted to have
11. Tiverton Balloon Festival will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings, including vehicles.
12. No petrol generators and no unauthorised sound systems on-site.
13. Earliest entry for ticket holders is 16:30 on Friday 12th July. Each night the gates will close after the evening’s
entertainment has finished, at which time all spectators must leave the Festival Grounds. Gates will not re-open until
05:30 on the mornings of 13th and 14th July.
14. Gates will close for public entry between 09:00 and 12:30 on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of July.
15. There are caravan and motor home facilities immediately adjacent to the site - See 'Festival Camping' page of our
16. Tickets purchased in advance or on the gate on Friday 12th July pm are valid for all 3 days. Tickets purchased on the gate on Saturday 13th or Sunday 14th July are valid for that one day only, not the whole weekend. The price of tickets purchased on the gate are the same as for 3 day tickets purchased in advance, or on the gate purchased Friday evening.
17. Disabled parking is only available for drivers displaying a Blue Badge and is available very close to, but not in sight of, the Festival field. Users of these facilities are required to have purchased tickets to the Festival and are asked to pre-purchase, as failing to do so will result in a small delay at the gate.
18. Hot Air Ballooning is weather dependent.
19. The site of the Tiverton Balloon Festival 2013 is an active education establishment. Please take care when moving around
the site as the ground may be rutted, steep or slippery. DO NOT enter any areas marked on the site plan as NO PUBLIC
Tiverton Balloon Festival organisers have a zero tolerance to abusive or aggressive behaviour. You will be escorted off
site if this rule is violated at any time and will not be able to re-enter the 2013 Balloon Festival for the remaining part of